Who We Serve
We work with the Youth from all of the socially disorganized neighborhoods with a high rate of gang involvement, drugs, and crime. We developed Youth Councils; advocates who serve as peer mentors in their communities.
We currently serve but not limited to: youth, parents, mentors, support providers, site administrators, district office personnel, program coordinators, staff developers, teachers, educators, researchers, and policy makers.
The Stop Bullying System
Stop Bullying System’s nationally recognized programs are designed to help stop bullying in schools and the community through education and awareness. With over 20 years of experience, we will work with your budget to help implement evidence-based programs, including customized and interactive presentations.
- Engage youth in creative and progressive, social action and motivate them to make positive life changes.
- Incubate Micro-Business and develop youth into balanced individuals who are both artists and business owners.
- Provide training in technological literacy and application to further amplify and enhance community building.
- Utilize multi-media communication to improve society from an artistic, political, economic, and social perspective.
- Advocate and promote digital media and print media as a unifying vehicle for people from different cultures and ethnicities.
5 Key Elements of the Stop Bullying System
Positive Behavioral Intervention And Support Live Programs
For Our Youth:
- Alternative to Suspension Program (ATS)
- School Improvements – Academics, Climate, and Culture
- Universal Promotion of Positive Youth Development
- Individualized Intervention for Specific Problems
- Comprehensive Prevention to Address Risk Factors
- Peer Program Training
- Peace Assemblies
- Classroom Training
- Mediation Training
- Internet Safety
- Violence/Bullying Prevention Program (BPP)
- Self-Esteem Building
- Mentorship and Leadership
- Motivational Speaking
- Success is Personal (SIP)
For Our Staff
- Implement Positive Behavior
- Manage Diverse Leaders
- Parent Training
- Improve Teacher Effectiveness
- Improve Leadership and Classroom Management Skills