Testimonials from School Parents Workshops:
- "Its introduction and implementation on a much broader scope, such as at schools, churches, youth guidance and group centers will make a world of difference in the lives of exponential numbers of people."
- "There is a monumental need for a safe forum in which social dialogues, such as those we had today, and workshops like you facilitated today, can occur."
- "I am very thankful & grateful to the ASK academy for reaching out to parents & students. I wish this program could be held at not only the elementary level, but high schools as well."
From Students who complete AAPS classes:
- "This class was very special, that it took you from the present to the future. It took you outside of the wall of the classroom mentally with the articles and experiences and affirmations. This class showed me how education, your personality and your attitude contribute to your success. I was currently enrolled in another class, it was good at academic skills, but this class is what made me want to continue going to school and why your going and yes I will complete my education. I will never forget what this class gave me."
- "What this class taught me was I have to keep believing in myself because nobody else will. Life has many challenges; no matter if you fail or succeed against them, at least you know you really did try. This class will influence you in such great ways. My mindset is in a different mode now. At first I was aggressive and mad at the world. Since taking this class, I have become more humble and ambitious for a better life."
- "This class has made me realize the significance of what college has to offer me for the rest of my life. This class has taught me many life lessons and set me straight in school."
- "This was honestly the best class I could have taken this semester. I am so lucky to have been in here and to have learned all I did; it honestly meant the world to me."
- "Really good. It showed all the skills needed to be somebody with great potential."
- "I loved the class it made me feel so much better about where I am and knowing I am doing the right thing."
- "I love this class, and I wish we could have more classes like this."
- "This was a great class. We not only learned what we needed to know to succeed in school, but our personal lives as well."
- "This class not only helped me academically, but also personally."
- "AAPS 100 is a real helpful class. It helped me to better understand myself, my feelings and how to overcome my fears and bad habits. What I really enjoyed the most about this class it helped keep me motivated to stay in college and how to succeed."